- GIORGOS DIONYSIDIS
- ANASTASIA SERVOU
210 5385402, 210 5385403
Monday - Friday, 8:00-14:00
The academic year
The academic year starts on the 1st of September and ends on the 1st of August of the following year.
The school year starts on the 1st of September and ends on the 5th of July of the following year. It includes two independent teaching terms, the semesters - the first one being the fall semester, and the second one the spring semester.
The courses of the fall semester begin on the last week of September, and end on the third week of January of the following year and the courses of the spring semester begin on the last week of February and end on the third week of June.
Each semester includes 15 weeks of teaching the courses and two exam periods, of two weeks each.
The school attendance period lasts 8 semesters (7 semesters of courses and 1 semester of practical training).
There are no courses on the following bank holidays:
- The 25th of March (Greek Independence Day)
- The 28th of October (Second World War Memorial Day)
- The Epiphany (January 6)
- Ash Monday
- The 1st of May
- The Pentecost
- The 14th of September, because of the local celebrations of the Holy Cross Day in the parish of Egaleo.
There are no courses also:
- On the 17th of November (National Holiday)
- During Christmas holidays, from the 24th of December to the 2nd of January
- During Easter holidays, from Good Wednesday to Easter Wednesday,
- On the Three Hierarchs Day (January 30), v. during summer holidays, which start on the 6th of July and end on the 31st of August.
The exact dates of the beginning and the ending of the courses, as well as the exam period dates, are to be decided and announced by the Council of the TEI of Athens.